- Wake up early – research has shown that going to sleep wary and waking up early help you to attune with the earth’s circadian rhythms thus promoting more restorative sleep, more optimism and you may be able to anticipate and solve problems more efficiently.
- Burn your calories – make time for exercise, helps you to think clearer, be healthier, happier and allows you to combat stress.
- “Hour of Power” – replenish your motivation regularly, spend time listening/reading to inspirational short stores or empowering quotes.
- Jot down in your gratitude journal – happiness is about wanting the things you already have, increases openness to optimism, inspiration and improves your outlook in life. Everyday write down at least one thing that you are thankful for. Feeling gratitude and appreciation for those little things and moments of joy happening in your life is probably one of the most overlooked and underestimated rituals.
- Write down your most important tasks – start your day by identifying one to three of the most important takes you need to complete today. Helps you to focus your day, prioritize and manage your time better. Affirm your goals in writing or drawing.
- Smile at yourself in the mirror for 30 seconds. This is a can’t-miss way to boost your self-esteem.
- Meditate and clear your mind.
Share your suggestions for morning rituals …