- The gift of LISTENING … you must really listen. No interrupting, no day-dreaming, no planning your response. Just listen.
- The gift of a CHEERFUL DISTRIBUTION … help yourself and everyone around you feel good with smiles and kind words.
- The gift of SOLITUDE … sometimes people need to be alone. Be sensitive and give this gift to others.
- The gift of a FAVOR … everyday go out of your way to do something kind.
- The gift of a COMPLIMENT … a simple and sincere “You did a super job.” or “That was a great meal.” or “I enjoy the time we spend together.”
- The gift of a WRITTEN NOTE … just a simple “Thanks for your help” note, a poem, or an inspirational saying.
- The gift of LAUGHTER … clip cartoons. Share funny stories. This girl will say “I love to laugh with you.”
- The gift of AFFECTION … be generous with appropriate hugs, kisses, pats on the back and handhelds. Let family and friends know that you care.
Welcome to HopeAllianz763 546 6624Sessions Scheduled By Appointment
Schedule Online at Client Portal
Thought for the Day
Laugh Loud and Play Hard
Live in the Moment
Remember You Are Loved
and Never Ever Give Up
Embrace each moment and share the joy! ~Dr Jody L Friesen Grande
Tagsaccomplish achievements anxiety appreciation art balance beliefs body breath challenges change commitment compliment daily DBT depression direction dream dreams embrace emotional emotions encouragement enjoy exercise feeling focus gift goal goals gratitude grow growth happiness happy harmony healthy heart inspirational journal journey joy learn learning life live love mind mood morning motivation nature note patience peaceful physical health plan positive safe self-esteem sleep smile spiritual strength stress success support surprise thinking thoughts walk wellness work worry write